Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GUCCI MUSEUM OPENING IN FLORENCE

Actress Li Bingbing  PPR CEO François-Henri Pinault
 Blondie
Emily Browning and Max Irons
Camilla Belle

Gucci attracted the best of the best in the Fashion world to the opening of their new museum in a Florentine palazzo, Piazza della Signoria. Guests already in town for Milan fashion week attended the lavish ceremony. Some guests not pictured include: InStyle Magazine E.I.C Ariel Foxman,
I like this blouse
American Vogue E.I.C Anna Wintour
Charlotte Casiraghi
Gucci CEO Patrizio di Marco
Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini
Fiat Hier Lapo Elkhann
Italian Vogue E.I.C Franca Sozzanni
French Vogue E.I.C Emmanuelle Alt
Elle Magazine E.I.C Robbie Myers, Allure Mag E.I.C Linda Wells, Glamour E.I.C Cindy Leive
Gucci Fiat
Abbie Cornish
Lapo Elkhann with the Gucci Fiat
Vogue UK E.I.C Alexandra Schulmann
W Mag Editor Stefano Tonchi
Mimi Tang of Gucci Asia
Mr. Ferragamo

Suzy Menkes
Poppy Delevigne

Harper's Bazaar E.I.C Glenda Bailey


photos: Wireimage

No comments:

Post a Comment